Spirax Sarco 459490 Green Ductile Iron Handwheel Actuator Direct Operated Pressure Regulator, 1 in, NPT, 20 - 60 psig
The Spirax Sarco compact, direct acting pressure reducing valve is designed for use with steam, compressed air and other gases and is perfectly suited for light duty, simple OEM applications and where ultimate control is not important. Standard is the BRV2S which has a stainless steel control bellows.
- Compact size with a single spring mechanism, ideal for small processes
- Stainless steel valve and seat assembly provides high wear resistance under low load conditions
- Anti-vibration adjustment handwheel with color indication of control spring range
- Alloy spring housing with (4) bolts for easy in line removal, giving access to all internals
- Standards/Approvals: BS 970 431 S29, BS 970 431 S29, DIN 1693 GGG40.3
- Applications: For steam, compressed air and other gases applications and is perfectly suited for light duty, simple OEM applications and where ultimate control is not important