BrassCraft® R19XC Brass Angle Supply Stop Valve, 1/2 in x 3/8 in, Sweat x Compression, 125 psi, 40 - 140 deg F
The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- Machined 1-piece body construction for strength, durability and long lasting performance
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Oval knurled handle provides a secure grip for on/off operation
- Easy to remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Standards/Approvals: ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, IAPMO Listed
- Applications: For faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers and washing machines