Trerice BX9140307 Blue/White/Black Cast Aluminum Adjustable Angle Industrial Thermometer, 9 in Scale, 3-1/2 in Stem, 30 - 240 deg F
A thermometer is an instrument designed to measure and indicate the temperature of a specific application or condition. An industrial thermometer, commonly known as a liquid in glass thermometer is installed at the point of measurement and is usually read from that location.
- Thermometer is comprised of a liquid filled sealed glass tube and bulb, which is affixed to the front of a metal temperature scale, and extends into a metal bulb chamber
- Flaked graphite is used within the bulb chamber to transfer the measured temperature to the glass bulb
- Temperature changes cause the thermo active fill to expand or contract within the tube
- This activity is instantly visible in the tube against the calibrated markings of the temperature scale
- For purposes of readability, the tube is formed with a lens front to create a magnified indicating column
- Standards/Approvals: Compliant with "Lead Free Drinking Water Act"