Sioux Chief 521-725 Copper Plated Steel Carrier Bracket, 1 in CTS, 23-1/4 in L
Sioux Chief 521-72 series carrier brackets shall be used to support flush valve supply stubout on commercial projects where wall hung water closets are installed. Carrier bracket shall be copper plated with two elongated slots located at the bottom of the bracket for mounting upright on either side of the carrier's stud bolts.
- Channel design extends the entire length of the bracket for maximum strength and rigidity
- Supports water pipe for flush valve 26-1/2 in above floor and offsets stubout at 4-1/2 in or 4-3/4 in from carrier center
- 5/8 in medium holes dia, 0.187 in small holes dia
- 1.13 in width of narrow end, 2-1/2 in width of head, 0.52 in depth, 1.133 in receiving hole, 4.272 in x 5/8 in large slot, 2.866 in x 5/8 in small slot
- Standards/Approvals: ADA Compliant