Bradford White® ElectriFLEX LD™ LE16U3-1 Vitraglas Steel Surface Mount Electric Water Heater, 6 gal, 1.5 kW, 3/4 in NPT
ElectriFLEX LD™ models are offered in Upright, Utility, Lowboy and Wall Hung configurations so you’ll always have the perfect solution for your light duty applications. These space saving, high output water heaters are perfect for commercial installations such as strip malls, service stations, and fast food restaurants. Light duty model capacities range from 6 to 119 gal.
Bradford White manufactures products for installation by qualified professional contractors with applicable state and local licensing. Bradford White Corporation assumes no liability for products installed outside of the installation recommendations in the product’s official installation and operation instruction manual. Bradford White only assumes responsibility for verified manufacturing defects as stated in the applicable Bradford White limited warranty for your product.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to purchase products that meet state and local codes for the intended installation site of the Bradford White product.
- Fully automatic controls fast acting surface mount thermostat with high limit energy cut off (manual reset) for safety
- Direct heat transfer with a single immersed element transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water
- Factory installed hydrojet total performance system cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment buildup in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water
- Vitraglas lining an engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water and fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 deg F
- Insulation system 1 in non-CFC foam insulation covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss and this results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity
- Water connection factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections
- Factory installed heat traps design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation
- Protective magnesium alloy anode rod provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble free service
- Steel tank heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded
- Field convertible
- Temperature and pressure relief valve installed
- Standards/Approvals: AHRI Certified, ASHRAE 90.1b, C.E.C. Listed, CSA Certified, ETL Listed
- Applications: For installations where space is at a premium and are perfect for tight installations such as a closet or under a counter