Bradford White® RE120U6 Steel Surface Mount Residential Electric Water Heater, 19 gal, 3/4 in NPT
Bradford White® Residential Utility Electric Water Heater, 19 gal Heating, 110 V, 3/4 in NPT Water Connection, Magnesium Anode Rod Heating Element, Surface Mounting, 7 gph Recovery Rate, 150 psi, Steel
Bradford White manufactures products for installation by qualified professional contractors with applicable state and local licensing. Bradford White Corporation assumes no liability for products installed outside of the installation recommendations in the product’s official installation and operation instruction manual. Bradford White only assumes responsibility for verified manufacturing defects as stated in the applicable Bradford White limited warranty for your product.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to purchase products that meet state and local codes for the intended installation site of the Bradford White product.
- Fully automatic control fast acting surface mount thermostats for automatic temperature control and factory installed sensitive manual reset energy cut off for safety to prevent overheating
- Direct heat transfer with a single immersed element transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water
- Vitraglas lining an engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water and fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 deg F
- 1 in non-CFC foam insulation covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss and results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity
- Water connections factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation and located on the side for easier installation
- Alternate top water connections 6 and 12 gal models have alternate 3/4 in water connection tappings on top
- Protective magnesium alloy anode rod provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble free service
- Includes temperature and pressure relief valve
- Single phase
- Standards/Approvals: AHRI Certified, ASHRAE 90.1b, C.E.C. Listed, CSA Certified, ETL Listed