Bradford White® RE350T6 Surface Mount Residential Electric Water Heater, 50 gal, 3/4 in NPT
Bradford White® Energy Saver Residential Upright Electric Water Heater, 50 gal Heating, 240 V, 3/4 in NPT Water Connection, Surface Mounting, 21 gph Recovery Rate, 150 psi
Bradford White manufactures products for installation by qualified professional contractors with applicable state and local licensing. Bradford White Corporation assumes no liability for products installed outside of the installation recommendations in the product’s official installation and operation instruction manual. Bradford White only assumes responsibility for verified manufacturing defects as stated in the applicable Bradford White limited warranty for your product.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to purchase products that meet state and local codes for the intended installation site of the Bradford White product.
- Fully automatic controls fast acting surface mount thermostat with high limit energy cut off (manual reset) for safety
- Durable tamper proof design low restrictive brass drain valve
- Direct heat transfer with immersed element, transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water
- Factory installed hydrojet total performance system cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment buildup in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water
- Vitraglas lining an engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water and fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 deg F
- Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss and results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity
- Water connection factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections
- Factory installed heat traps design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation
- Protective magnesium alloy anode rod provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble free service
- Includes temperature and pressure relief valve
- Standards/Approvals: AHRI Certified, C.E.C. Listed, CSA Certified, ETL Listed