BrassCraft® CR1900DVSXR Brass Straight Supply Stop Valve, 1/2 in x 3/8 in x 1/4 in, Compression, 125 psi, 40 - 140 deg F
The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. The dual outlet allows two independent supply lines to be attached to a single valve. The dual shut off allows you to turn off the water to one source while working on another. Ideal for adding dishwashers, ice makers, water filters and instant hot water dispensers to existing water supply. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home.
- Machined 1-piece body construction for strength, durability and long lasting performance
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Oval knurled handle provides a secure grip for on/off operation
- Easy to remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Standards/Approvals: ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, IAPMO Listed
- Applications: For dishwashers, ice makers, water filters and instant hot water dispensers