MegaPress® 90385 316 Stainless Steel Reducer, 2 in x 1-1/2 in, Street Fitting x Press
Viega MegaPress® stainless 316 fittings are designed to be used with off the shelf schedule 10 - 40 stainless steel pipe to form a complete press system that is ideal for industrial applications. MegaPress® stainless 316 fittings utilize a versatile EPDM sealing element to provide a permanent, leak free connection. A Viega MegaPress® stainless 316 system can standup to harsh environments while transporting process water, potable water, ammonia, low pressure steam or any number of other essential fluids or gases.
- Smart Connect feature assures leakage of liquids and/or gases from inside the system past the sealing element of an unpressed connection
- Provide the installer quick and easy identification of connections which have not been pressed prior to putting the system into operation
- Creates a clean, flameless connection that can withstand high temperatures, pressures and corrosive cleaning materials
- System allows you to make secure, consistent connections without diminishing the pipe wall by threading
- Standards/Approvals: ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.9, IAPMO PS117, ICC LC1002, NSF/ANSI 61 Certified, NSF/ANSI 372 Certified
- Applications: For potable water, chilled water, hydronic heating, low pressure steam, compressed air, industrial gases, vacuum, lube oil, caustic solutions and acid solutions