Bradford White® ElectriFLEX MD™ E32-50S-3 Vitraglas Steel Surface Mount Electric Water Heater, 50 gal, 18 kW, 1-1/4 in NPT
Bradford White® ElectriFLEX MD™ Commercial Medium Duty Electric Water Heater, 50 gal Heating, 240 V, 43.3 A Full Load, 18 kW, 1-1/4 in NPT Water Connection, Magnesium Anode Rod Heating Element, Surface Mounting, 53 gph Recovery Rate, 150 psi, 180 deg F, Steel, Vitraglas, Phase: 3
Bradford White manufactures products for installation by qualified professional contractors with applicable state and local licensing. Bradford White Corporation assumes no liability for products installed outside of the installation recommendations in the product’s official installation and operation instruction manual. Bradford White only assumes responsibility for verified manufacturing defects as stated in the applicable Bradford White limited warranty for your product.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to purchase products that meet state and local codes for the intended installation site of the Bradford White product.
- Fully automatic controls designed to provide outlet water at a thermostatically controlled temperature greater than 180 deg F
- Direct heat transfer with three immersed incoloy elements transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water
- Factory installed hydrojet total performance system cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment buildup in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water
- Vitraglas lining an engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water and fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 deg F
- 2 in non-CFC foam insulation covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss and results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity
- Water connection factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections
- Conversion kits design for field conversion and to convert any one model to a variety of voltages and kW inputs
- Protective magnesium alloy anode rod provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble free service
- Steel tank heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded
- Durable tamper proof design low restrictive brass drain valve
- Includes temperature and pressure relief valve
- Standards/Approvals: ASHRAE 90.1b, C.E.C. Listed, CSA Certified, ETL Listed, NSF Certified