Loctite® SF 7649 is designed to promote the curing speed of Loctite® anaerobic adhesives and sealants without any significant loss of joint strength. It is especially recommended for applications with passive metals or inert surfaces and with large bond gaps.
- Increases cure speed on passive and inactive surfaces
- For large bond gaps
- For low temperature curing
- Ozone depleting chemical (ODC) free
- Standards/Approvals: ASTM D5363, CFIA Listed, NSF/ANSI 61 Certified, NSF/ANSI P1 Certified, RoHS Compliant
- Applications: For use to speed cure for threadlockers, retaining compounds and pipe sealants, encures cure on inactive metals, for use with anaerobic adhesives