Loctite® 56765 Low Strength Thread Sealant, 250 mL Tube, White
Loctite® 567 is an off white, low strength, thixotropic methacrylate thread sealant. It cures in the absence of air and by contact with metals when confined within threads up to M80/R3. It is best suited for use on coarse metal threads and its breakaway torque rating is 1.7 N-m.
- Provides an instant low pressure seal
- Doesn't creep, shrink or block systems
- Single component clean and easy to apply
- Thixotropic and high/very high viscosity
- Standards/Approvals: ABS Listed, CFIA Listed, NSF/ANSI 61 Certified, UL Listed
- Applications: For use on metals