It is used to retard heat gain and control condensation drip on domestic cold water, chilled water and other cold piping and fittings, and to reduce heat loss when applied to hot water lines that operate up to 180 deg F. It is perfectly suited for insulating short lengths of pipe and fittings in congested or hard to reach areas.
- Fiber free
- Moisture resistant
- No bands, wires, or additional adhesive needed
- Made with microban antimicrobial protection to resist mold
- Closed cell, self adhering, elastomeric thermal tape
- Standards/Approvals: ASTM C534 Type 1 Grade 1, ASTM E84, ASTM G21/C1338, ASTM G22, ASTM D1056, ASTM 2B1, CAN/ULC S102, GREENGUARD Gold Certified, ISO 9001:2008, MEA 96-85-M, NFPA 255, NFPA 90A/90B, UL 181, UL 723
- Applications: For hard to reach areas, hot and cold pipes and fittings, short runs