BrassCraft® 48-4-4 Rough Brass Adapter, 1/4 in, Flare x MIP
Flare female reducing adaptor is highly dependable and an economical choice of fitting for fluid and air transmission within multiple application including heating and other industrial markets. This all brass fitting features a vibration resistant construction. It resists mechanical pullout and is designed for high pressure service.
- Designed for use with aluminum, copper, brass and welded steel tubing that can be flared
- Recommended for higher pressures than those covered by compression fittings
- Resist mechanical pullout
- Standards/Approvals: CSA Certified
- Applications: For use with fuel, oil, LP and natural gas lines