Bradford White® LG2100H853N Vitraglas Steel Commercial Natural Gas Water Heater, 100 gal, 24.9 kW
Bradford White® Commercial High Input Light Duty Gas Water Heater, 100 gal Heating, 24.9 kW, Natural Gas Fuel, 1-1/4 in NPT Gas Connection, Atmospheric Vent, 4 in Vent, Magnesium Anode Rod Heating Element, 310 lph Recovery Rate, 150 psi, 180 deg F, Steel, Vitraglas, Heating Capacity: 85000 BtuH
Bradford White manufactures products for installation by qualified professional contractors with applicable state and local licensing. Bradford White Corporation assumes no liability for products installed outside of the installation recommendations in the product’s official installation and operation instruction manual. Bradford White only assumes responsibility for verified manufacturing defects as stated in the applicable Bradford White limited warranty for your product.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to purchase products that meet state and local codes for the intended installation site of the Bradford White product.
- Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter and a standard, off the shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor
- Enhanced performance, advanced temperature control system, intelligent diagnostics, pilot on indication and separate immersed thermowell
- Factory installed hydrojet total performance system cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment buildup in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water
- Vitraglas lining an engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water and fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 deg F
- Side connections 3/4 in NPT tappings that allow easy connections for space heating applications
- Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss, results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity and use a supplied flexible fiberglass insulation blanket
- Water connections factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation
- 4 in snap lock draft diverter
- Durable tamper proof design low restrictive brass drain valve
- Hand hole cleanout allows inspection of tank interior and facilitates the removal of sediment deposits
- Standards/Approvals: AHRI Certified, ASHRAE 90.1b, C.E.C. Listed, CSA Certified
- Applications: For apartments, cafeterias and restaurants